Dublin, Aug. 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global Venture Capital Market (2023-2028) by Funding Type, Fund Size, Industry Vertical, and Geography, Competitive Analysis, Impact of Covid-19 and Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global Venture Capital market is estimated to be USD 210.02 Bn in 2023 and is projected to reach USD 293.19 Bn by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period (2023-2028), according to a new report by ResearchAndMarkets.com.
Venture capital is a type of private equity that funds startup businesses and is highly required for initial setup or expansion. The market is expanding due to the rising number of startups and venture capital investments from mutual funds and banking organizations. Additionally, increasing investment activities in various industry verticals, such as healthcare, biotechnology, agriculture, and media and entertainment, are supporting market growth.
Technological advancements in the venture capital investment market create growth opportunities. Flexibility from retail investors and the use of blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies are significant in the retail investor revolution, making venture capital available to all retail investors. Furthermore, smart contracts and tokenization simplify investment.
However, venture capital exits are lengthy, and an extensive due diligence process hampers market growth. The requirement for a thorough due diligence process is driven by increased competition among investors for high-quality deals and startups operating in emerging technologies and industries, which makes due diligence more complex and resource-intensive.
The Global Venture Capital Market is segmented based on Funding Type, Fund Size, Industry Vertical, and Geography.
- By Funding Type: First-Time Venture Funding has the largest market share, being the initial round of financing for startups to achieve early traction.
- By Fund Size: The Under USD 50 Mn fund size segment holds the largest market share.
- By Industry Vertical: The Computer and Consumer Electronics sector, Communications, Life Sciences, Energy, and Others are key industry verticals driving the market.
- By Geography: The Americas have the largest market share in venture capital investment, driven by the rise in new businesses, financial institutions, mutual funds, venture capital firms, and general growth.
- Venture Capital Investment Offers a Higher Potential Return
- Time-Consuming Process of Venture Capital Exits
- Lack of Visible Performance
- Technological Advancements in the Field of Venture Capital Investment
- Requirement for an Extensive Due Diligence Process
- Accel Partners Venture
- Andreessen Horowitz
- Battery Ventures
- Cherry Ventures
- Deerfield Management
- Dragoneer Investment Group
- Draper Fisher Jurvetson Management
- Fifth Wall Ventures Management, LLC
- First Round Capital
- Fortune Capital
- Greylock Partners
- HoxtonVentures LLP
- IDG Capital
- Index Ventures
- Khosla Ventures
- Kleiner Perkins
- Lightspeed Venture Partners
- Lux Capital Management
- Matrix Partners China
- New Enterprise Associates
- Qiming Venture Partners
- Sequoia Capital
- Shenzhen Capital Group
- Shunwei Capital
- Spark Capital
- Tiger Global Management
- Union Square Ventures
- Weathergage Capital, LLC
Why buy this report?
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Venture Capital Market, providing insights into market dynamics, trends, impact analysis, market segmentation, competitive analysis, historical and projected market size, and market shares of key players.
|No. of Pages||184|
|Forecast Period||2023 – 2028|
|Estimated Market Value (USD) in 2023||$210.02 Billion|
|Forecasted Market Value (USD) by 2028||$293.19 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||6.9%|
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/z2cix4
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood,Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900